Friday, November 17, 2017

Stacking the Shelves #35: November 18, 2017





Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!

Hey everyone! Thanksgiving is almost here and it's time to get out the turkey and the rest of the meal!  Hopefully, I'll be able to watch the Macy's Day Parade this year and see what kind of parade floats and musical performances they got this year!  Meanwhile, this is the first time I have been to the library for awhile since most of the libraries in my area were undergoing renovations.  So, I finally managed to find a library that was already finished with renovations and I got myself some awesome books to read for the weekend! 




Books Borrowed from the Library: 























17 comments:

  1. Oh nice! I loved Kiss of Deception and This Savage Song!! Great new reads! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, The Kiss of Deceoption is really good. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Kiss of Deception and This Savage Song have been sitting on my shelves for quite some time! I really need to read them soon and get to the bottom of my TBR! Also, I've always wanted to get my hands on A Monster Calls because I was extremely intrigued by the movie trailer and I have to read the book before watching the movie. Hope you enjoy all your new books and have a wonderful week!

    Elena @ Book Lady's Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved This Savage Song! Oddly enough, I still need to read Our Dark Duet. WHOOPS. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a great weekend. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm listening to the This Savage Song audiobook now and really enjoying it. I also have Kiss of Deception on my shelf waiting to be picked up! Hope you enjoy all the goodies! My Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved A Monster Calss, Kiss of Deception and This Savage Song, I hope you'll enjoy them as well! I do feel like every book in The Remnant Chronicles is better than the previous one. Have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the cover for Kiss of Deception. I hope you enjoy your books and have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great haul this week! I loved A Monster Calls and This Savage Song is on my tbr list. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This coming year I'm planning to read Kiss of Deception, all three books in the series have been sitting on my shelves. I hope you enjoy all your new reads. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete