Sunday, November 12, 2017

The Sunday Post Meme (110)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everybody!!!  Not much has really happened this past weekend.  We just sat home most of the day, although I did go to a job fair in my hometown to see what kind of jobs are being opened.  I'm going to try to fill out some job applications soon!  Meanwhile, I'm still reading "The Martian" by Andy Weir and so far, it's a really good read!





Book Reviews




Miscellaneous



First Chapter First Paragraph Tuesday Intros #3: The Martian by Andy Weir







 

3

  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2017 Sign Up! 



Recommend Me This! Saturdays











One Word: SLEEPY.



 



  Caffeinated Book Reviewer's  HoHoHo Readathon Begins/Challenges


☆ Check out Rabid Read's review on   Thor: Ragnarok

★ Check out Paper Fury's post on  HOW TO WRITE THE PERFECT BOOK REVIEW (AND NOT EAT A BRICK WALL IN TERROR OF THE PROCESS)






Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2017.

17 comments:

  1. I hope the job fair was fruitful and good luck with the job search.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you found jobs that are of interest. Good luck.
    sherry @ fundinmental Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the job hunt. Happy readings! ;)

    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on the job hunting. Have a wonderful week ahead as well.

    Jenea's Book Obsession's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the job-hunt will go well! Job fairs are nice, no? You get to know a company a little differently from just an ad in the paper.
    Have a wonderful week ahead and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved The martian. The book and the movie and hearing good things about his new book too. Hope you find a job you like. I've been in the same one for a long time and will probably stay there until I retire.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great that you found a job you can stay at! I really want a job like that.

      Delete
  7. Good luck with your job hunting! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the Martian! I'm actually reading a Netgalley copy of his next book, Artemis right now.

    Good luck on the job search, I hope you find something great!

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never read The Martian but I thought the movie was quite good! Love the Snoopy/ Woodstock pic! :)

    ReplyDelete